This post won't have any pics. Here is why... I am using the laptop and we only upload our photos to the "main" computer and it's currently in another world (it's really upstairs, but it's complicated and technically hard to explain why I am not using it.)
Anyway, I just wanted to let anyone know who is checking our blog that we are still here and having an amazing time with our beautiful boys. I am just pulled in way too many directions at this time to blog regularly, although I do have the desire to do so.
Here is a quick rundown of how things have been lately. We have been spending as much time getting out and about as possible since we have had some great weather the past couple of weeks. We visited friends, had friends visit us, went to the zoo to visit friends (this happened to be the cold and rainy day of all days!) and have been spending time with my parents doing fun things like the Home and Garden Show and going fishing. Cooper caught his first fish and thought he was slimy but mainly wanted to hang out by the pond with the "balls" - I mean floaters. He is learning to enjoy the great outdoors since this is the first time he has been able to walk around, and run around exploring. He thinks every thing outside is dirty - he says that a lot, but doesn't seem to mind a scraped knee or splinter here or there. I hope to turn him into a nature boy soon, like his mommy and daddy.
Hudson is growing up fast, I was surprised today when I read that he will start making consonant sounds soon, like "ma ma" and "da da." He is almost there, but so far I have heard some sweet coo's, caaa's and giggles. He is a smiley baby, and that makes all of us pretty happy. He loves to watch Cooper laugh and play, this is the sweetest thing of all. It makes me look forward to the interactions to come in the years they have to grow together and learn from each other. I can't wait!
We are heading out of town for an adventure of sorts in the next week, our goal will be to get to the farm in Texas, by way of the MS/LA coast. We'll see how that plays out, maybe even a trip to New Orleans. And, I'd love to stop by my sister's house in Houston. If we can accomplish that with the 19 month old, newborn babe, and the crazy dog, then we should get some kind of reward! The time together should be reward enough!
Hopefully next update will have pics. If you are desperate check out mine or Ben's facebook pages. There's plenty of pics there.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment