![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Sitting in time-out.
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Baby Dedication at church
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Making ties for Father's day at church
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Playing in a laundry basket
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Playing at the park
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Smiling at the park!
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Going through tunnels at the park
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Being sleepy in the car
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Sleeping in the car
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
Painting everyday.
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |
And just being all around goofy little boys!
![]() |
| From blog update June09 |












1 comment:
Hey:). Cute pictures! You are so brave to let Coop paint, we haven't done that yet with E(I'm a little bit scared of the mess)! You inspired me to update our blog too. I really need to start updating more (not that anyone really reads it...hehehe), but I will hopefully be able to print it out one of these days and then I won't feel so guilty for not scrap booking or something like that!
Take care!! hopefully we can talk soon--I'm waiting to hear what you think about the name:)
Post a Comment