Wednesday, May 23, 2007
feeling blessed!
Today as I sat at a cafe eating lunch I watched as baby after baby went into a room to the side of the cafe with their mommies. This obviously interested me since I was, one eating, and two going to be a mommy soon. I heard lots of laughter coming from there, lots of jingling bells, and lots of singing. Soon I found out (well sort of figured out) that this is part of the secret world of mommies. They go and do things with their baby! I got so excited, thinking of all the fun we could have together me and Cooper while daddy is at work! This baby and mommy music class meets two times a week. It seems like such a fun way to interact with your baby. I know I'd enjoy it! I just sat there feeling so blessed to have him there with me. I was not eating alone, nope my little one was right there with me screaming Mommy! I want to play with those other kids. I can't wait until he can. That's why I feel so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment